Last Update: 16/02/09
Premiere avisynth import filter
This plugin allows you to use an .avs file as a imported file in Premiere. This project was carried out in collaboration with Ian Roberts.
The main website for the plugin is at Sourceforge but the latest version is always posted here as well.
This version is compatable with Premiere 5, 6, Pro 1.x, 2.x, CS3 and CS4 and fixes many bugs from the version originally distributed with Avisynth.
The source distro is setup with a VC6 project file. It works fine in VC7 or VC8, just select `yes' when asked if you want to convert the project file.
The code is covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Plugin as Windows installer (.exe - 160 kb).
Source zip (.zip - 120 kb).
Plugin as zip (.zip - 60 kb).
- Support for Premiere CS4.
- Multi-channel audio.
- Improved speed, resizing and FPS detection.
- Improved alpha channel support.
- Project protection - broken AVS files will be replaced by blank video stopping Premiere truncating projects.
- Better installer.
- Choice of resize algorithms, much improving output quality and timeline visibility.
- Handy GUI.
- Bugs with 24-bit and Premiere Pro fixed.
- Premiere Pro support, 24 and 32-bit support.
- Faster fixed point nearest neighbour resize (60% faster than previous all integer one)
- Improved Premiere 5.x Support
- Fixed RGB32 support
- Compiled with VC6 for extra compatibility
- Various plugin code tidying and colourspace efficiency
[Home] - XHTML 1.0 - tom.ford at compsoc.net