[photopub-announce] 0.3.0 released

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Fri Aug 15 04:23:51 BST 2003

- This is a new "middle" release in view of the significant changes made.
  A lot of cleaning up is still to be done, however. Currently no templates
  demonstrating the new features are included in the distribution.
- New script and associated template format "embed". This allows single
  photos to be displayed embedded in an HTML page
- titles=albumname option to range script replaced with album=albumname,
  the idea being that other things might also want to know what the album is
  so a more generally named parameter is appropriate
- "Inner" loops in range templates allow more sophisticated layout. For
  example, we can have a three-column table where the rows are alternately
  three photos followed by the three captions for those photos.
- Always reload apache in postinst in case we are running under mod_perl
- Significant performance work
- Removed a perl warning from Ages.pm

Download URLs:
http://urchin.earth.li/projects/photopub/releases/main/photopub-0.3.0.tar.gz