- baking sheet
- biscuit cutter or glass
- rolling pin
180 C, 350 F, GM4
- 75g or 3oz butter, softened
- 75g or 3oz caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 175g or 6oz plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Sift cinnamon and flour together and gradually beat into the creamed mixture.
- Add the beaten egg and mix together to a stiff paste.
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut into rounds with a cutter or glass.
- Lay on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in oven at 180C 350F GM4 for about 30 minutes or until crisp.
This page was last updated by Mad Hatter
on 12th May 2001.