Microwave Chocolate Cake
This cake is easy to make and quick to cook.
Jump to the following sections:
- Glass Casserole Dish
Microwave Oven, medium to high power in a 650W oven
- 150g or 5oz self-raising flour
- 75g or 3oz drinking chocolate
- 175g or 6oz caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 175g or 6oz soft margarine
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour, chocolate and eggs alternating until well mixed by hand.
- Add water.
- Cook in microwave 8-9 minutes medium-high power.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Turn out and allow to cool.
Links (to icings etc)
This page was last updated by Mad Hatter
on 17th May 2001.