Fight Club Quotes
Fight Club has some great quotes. Some have been recycled as part of 'This Is Your Life'.
- The first rule of fight club is - you don't talk about fight club. The second rule of fight club is - you don't talk about fight club.
- If this is your first night, you have to fight. (This Is Your Life)
- This is your life, good to the last drop, doesn't get any better than this. (This Is Your Life; possibly not in the film ...)
- This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. (This Is Your Life)
- Only after disaster can we be resurected; only after you've lost everything you are free to do anything. (This Is Your Life)
- You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake: you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. (This Is Your Life)
- You have to give up. (This Is Your Life)
- You have to realize that someday you will die, and until you know that you are useless. (This Is Your Life)
- I say, evolve, and let the chips fall where they may. (This Is Your Life)
- If you wake up at a different time and in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
- When deep space exploration ramps up, it will be corporations that name everything. The IBM Stellar Sphere. The Microsoft Galaxy. Planet Starbucks.
- I am Jack's colon. "Yeah, I get cancer and kill Jack."