Missing Award Books
The books on this page have won the Hugo Award or Nebula Award and are not in the OUSFG Library. Initials after the books indicate they are held in an OUSFG member's private library.
Hugo Award & Nebula Award Winner
- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card?
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (IS)(NH)
- Paladin of Souls by Lois Mc Master Bujold? (KV)
Hugo Award Winner
- ... And Call Me Conrad by Roger Zelazny?
- Barrayar by Lois Mc Master Bujold? (KV)
- Downbelow Station by CJ Cherryh?
- Foundation's Edge by Isaac Asimov (KV)(NH)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling (IS)(TL)
- Hominids by Robert J Sawyer?
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke?
- Mirror Dance by Lois Mc Master Bujold? (KV)
- They'd Rather Be Right by Mark Clifton? and Frank Riley?
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis?
- Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang by Kate Wilhelm?
Nebula Award Winner
- Camouflage by Joe Haldeman
- Falling Free by Lois Mcmaster Bujold? (KV)
- Mars Plus by Frederik Pohl?
- Parable of the Talents by Octavia E Butler?
- Rite of Passage by Alexei Panshin?
- Slow River by Nicola Griffith
- Stations of the Tide by Michael Swanwick
- Tehanu by Ursula K Le Guin (IS)(NH)
- The Falling Woman by Pat Murphy
- The Healer's War by Elizabeth Ann Scarborough?
- The Moon and the Sun by Vonda N Mcintyre?
- The Quantum Rose by Catherine Asaro?
- The Terminal Experiment by Robert J Sawyer?
- Time of Changes by Robert Silverberg?
The following books are in my library and will be donated to the OUSFG Library sometime - KV