Wanted Paranormal Pet List
Pets are wonderful things. There's a saying that "Friends are the family you choose for yourself." Pets are the friends who go to sleep when you don't want them around, look cute, and give you an excuse for untidyness. Additionally, there is much evidence that some pets have unusual capabilities. Whilst only a fool wants to own Bunbun (Sluggy Freelance), there are others which might be substantially more friendly and useful.
- Chester the Soul Cat (College Roomies From Hell) Bond your soul with a domestic animal today!  -- WJR
- Aylee the near-perpetually mutating Alien secretary (Sluggy Freelance) Go for the EMP emitting dragon, if the shop has a choice. Avoid the giant spider crab Company Exec, if at all possible, as she's dangerous, or the red anime dragon, as she's pathetic. -- WJR
- Church Mice (The Church Mice books by Graham Oakley.) Talking mice who believe in Father Christmas and treat the church cat like a doormat? How could you possibly go wrong? Try to pick an assortment which doesn't contain Humphrey. Note, keep away from sweets and confectionary, or animal will turn green. Mess-making capacity enormous. -- WJR
- Pete The Carnivorous Plant (Pete The Carnivorous Plant, oddly enough.) -- WJR
- Teleporting, telepathic, human-carrion eating, mind-destroying Kitling (Doctor Who, Survival) Yes, the way it gets into your head and turns you into a mindless killer with orange eyes and too many teeth is... annoying, but it can teleport, and is less annoying than that thing out of Sabrina The Teenage Witch. Supernaturally-powered cats automatically win. (See above.) -- WJR
- A Miw. (The Cats of Seroster, by Robert Westall.) Perhaps you've gathered that, if it's feline and smug, I want one. -- WJR
- Hedwig (Harry Potter) Just because. -- WJR
- A Hippogriff (Harry Potter) -- WJR
- Bag Puss? Low maintenance, very furry and cute --TL
Submissions, preferably signed, from other Wikizens extremely welcome!
 This is, of course, evidence in the 'unfounded supposition and primarily intended for children or the young at heart and melted of mind', of course, which is quite definitely the most emotionally satisfying type of evidence.
 The management accepts no responsibility for anyone who muddles this suggestion and previous remarks and transplants part of their soul into Bunbun, Satan, a denizen of Cranham Street, or a bolted lettuce.