[Debian-haskell] URGENT ASSISTENT NEEDED

DR.Tony Timo tony0 at email.ro
Sun Jul 25 12:27:58 BST 2004

ATTN: SIR

My name is DR.Tony Timo the manager credit and
foreign bills of Union bank Plc. I am writing in
respect of a foreign customer of my bank with
account number 14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a
plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole
passengers aboard on August 6, 1999
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched withkeen interest to see the next of kin but all has
proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds
of usd.20.5 m, [twenty million five hundred thousand
united states dollars] which hasbeen with my branch
for a very long time.On this note, I decided to seek
for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as
no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the
banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay
more than seven years, because money will be
recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this
period. In view of this I got your contact through a
trade journal after realizing that your name and
country is similar to the deceased. I will give you
25% of the total.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by
fax or e-mail the application, bank's fax number and
the next step to take.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
business is hitch free and that you should not
entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer
can be finalized within five banking days, after you
apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.
When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your
decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
communication.

Respectfully Submitted,
DR.Tony Timo

NB: PLS GET BACK TO ME VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRES (t.tony at email.ro)