[Londonhug-discuss] New Haskell meetup group

Peter Marks peter at indigomail.net
Thu Jul 22 18:28:33 BST 2010

Doh, sorry, it is 29th July, a week today. The website is correct, I made a
mistake in the mail. Thanks Lennart for picking that up.

Peter

On 22 Jul 2010 18:18, "Lennart Augustsson" <lennart.augustsson at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The web page says July 29, your email says August 29. Which is it?
>
> -- Lennart
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jul 22, 2010, at 0:55, Peter Marks <peter at indigomail.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I've just started (well actually, restarted) a Meetup group aimed at
experienced software developers interested in Haskell. This will be a very
practical group using a "coding dojo" format where we pick an interesring
problem and solve it as a group.

>> I hope this will be complementary to the London HUG, which has gone a bit
quiet recently. The group is open to all levels of experience, but will
focus on those earlier on the learning curve.