[OpenGuides-Oxford] Usability/user-friendliness improvements

Janet McKnight janetmck at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Feb 21 09:57:20 GMT 2012

On Mon 20 Feb 2012, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:

> Incidentally, is there anyone reading this list other than me and Dom?

Hello! I am reading this list (when I get a chance). Thank you for making
all these changes to increase the user-friendliness of the Oxford OpenGuide!

Now back to lurking (and/or trying to stop baby eating the furniture) --
I am hoping to get more actively involved in the Oxford OpenGuide when I
have slightly more free time & free hands... :-)

J.