OUSFG Location Index
An index of OUSFG-related locations
OUSFG meetings have been held at locations all over Oxford. This is a desperate attempt to obsessively log them all, with appropriate anecdotes. This may even cover locations that OUSFG has invaded for the evening, pillaged, sown the carpet with their demon-seed and scarpered, never to return.
Reviews and directions (for habitability and OUSFG meeting purposes) welcomed.
Some locations shouldn't be disclosed, because people don't want that sort of information publicly available.
Fair game includes :
- Locations that have featured significantly in official meetings (library, video and discussion meetings).
- Bonus video meetings don't count, unless the occupant(s) at the time still live(s) there and has given their express permission(s).
- Locations whose relevant occupants have moved on
- Anything of the above as they relate to the Science Fiction Bums
- Balliol Hall (frequently used for the Banquet, and jolly nice it is too.)
- Staircase 21 Room 4 (library venue... oh, and inhabited by an OUSF Gus as well.)
- Ruth's room in the back quad. Staircase 17, I believe. (Video and discussion meetings, including the BuffyThons.)
- Ruth's room in Jowett Walk? Those who know, write...
- St Aldates 4-8 The entire staircase got stamped.
- Peck 3-9 Approximately every surface of this room, and it's contents got stamped at least once. I wonder if the lightshades still say OUSFG?
- Blue Boar Seminar Room
- Annexe Room ?. The room above Queens Lane coffee house overlooking the post box. The old room of Peter Sidwell.
- Annexe vac store - where the library lived for a time before Duncan Martin recieved the "active library" for the first time.
Category Index Category Oxford Geography